11/11/11Nature Wraps: DIY green gift wrap for the Holidays

Yay! Happy Friday! In the past few weeks several of you have asked if I was going to put together more eco-friendly gift wrapping ideas for the holidays this year because last years’ ideas for wrapping holiday gifts with kraft paper were a hit! Well, here they are, 100% compostable gift wrap using all flowers and leaves (and just a bit of green artist’s tape).  They are quite jungalicious are they not?
Have an amazing weekend you all and I hope you feel inspired to use all kinds of crazy sh*t to wrap your gifts this year :P

37 responses to “Nature Wraps: DIY green gift wrap for the Holidays”

1. These are stunning! I am looking at my garden now, and I think I can see the leaves trembling in anticipation that I shall come and pick them to wrap up some presents like this! Clever stuff.

2. eeek! justina, these are perfection! is that all goodness from your garden? …pinning now!

3. Charissa says:

Noooooooooooo!!!!! I can’t take it! Just too amazing.

Can you give us some pointers on what the biggest kinds of leaves are?

4. @Glamour Drops– thank you!! glad you are inspired!

@Jennifer — all from the garden except the Chinese Lantern! Thanks hon!

@Charissa — thank you!! I will get back to you with a suggested plant list!

5. FlowerLand says:

*___* Wonderful!! I’d like this idea!!!

6. Bekka says:

Wow! This are stunning J. Gift wrap from the garden is going to be all the rage this year thanks to you!

7. Are you kidding me right now?! These are incredible, J!! Dying.

8. What a fantastic idea, these are just AMAZING! So pretty. I love the different looks you’ve managed to create with the different flowers and colors, simply stunning!

9. There’s being creative and then there’s being Compai creative! So awesome!

10. Amee says:

omg, this is freakin fabulous!!! Being Filipina, organically oriented and an advocate for Mother Nature, I am LOVING this project. Hope you don’t mind, but I’m reblogging this on my website, and crediting you, Queen of the Jungalow, of course! :)

11. @flowerland thank you!
    @ Bekka ha! Let’s hope so!
    @Jessica :D
    @Jackie thank you! they were actually all easy to do!
    @Will LOVE that! I think you just wrote my next tagline! ;-)
    @Amee love for you to share! Thank you!

12. Elana says:

Amazing!! I wrote about this on my Eco-Blog, and linked back here of course. Hope that’s ok!

13. Shauna Nep says:

Absolutely brilliant!!! Justina this is pure genius. So excited to try this out!

14. I love this idea.
    Anything that cuts down on the excessive amount of paper and waste is great….but this one is also super beautiful.

I have included them in a big list of tutorials for wrapping and decorating. You can see it here….
    … if you like.

Thanks again for sharing!!…and for your beautiful blog.
    Ally on harrysdesk.

15. theresanuy says:

16. Gorgeous!!! Sharing on my blog tomorrow!

17. Sequoyah Tree says:

I have actually been doing this for 8 years. My friends love getting gifts from me and have a hard time unwrapping them cause they are so pretty :)

18. […] seen above, you can wrap your gift in foliage using resilient leaves of generous proportions. The leaves can […]

19. Amber Lott says:

You can never go wrong with groumet food and drink gift baskets – not with so many to choose from! If an elaborate, expensive champagne and caviar basket is outside your budget, go for simple with Shari’s Berries, or a single bottle of Dom Perignon with some chocolate dipped apricot. These combinations are far more affordable, but speak just as eloquently to your good taste, which people will want to associate themselves with…..

Up to date content on our own website

20. […] Nature Wraps: DIY green gift wrap for the Holidays | Justina Blakeney Est. 1979. […]

21. Silvia says:

I met you on Instagram…
    I love everything you do!!! :)
    A warm greeting from Italy,

22. […] Featured Image by: Justina Blakeney […]

23. Some studies claim that our unconscious memory has the ability
    to store many encyclopaedias. The power of the subconscious mind is stimulated or tarnished in accord to the thoughts of the conscious mind.
    If you’re looking at an ordinary mirror, you know what to do.

24. Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing the
    other person’s web site link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same for you.

25. Hi there to every single one, it’s truly a pleasant for me to pay
    a quick visit this website, it consists of important Information.

26. Ursula says:

Stunning, gorgeous, preciouso, bello! English words don’t cover it so I threw some spanish there too! Tweeting, pinned!

27. The benefit of HGH releasers is its key role in wrinkle.
    These are a few tips to be able to be taller and anyone could do them.
    With HGH releasing pills, may build muscles easily.

28. If you are searching to learn more about Vimax penis enhancement pills, then workout program .

need to understand if they work before spend money on them.
    In fact they think that women can be sexually content with a big
    penis solitary. 1000s of men buy various penis enhancing programs but few actually all of them any decent results.

29. 4story pl says:

Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this
    topic for a while and yours is the best I’ve found out so far.
    But, what about the bottom line? Are you positive in regards
    to the source?

My webpage 4story pl

30. Make a complete list of gold-making quests, how to complete and their corresponding rewards.

Income in affiliate marketing is mostly based on commissions.
    This is a proven strategy for doing Internet marketing that
    any one willing to work at can make money.

31. View more says:

Beautiful! Reminds me of a beautifully wrapped rice cake that are given as gifts during New Years in Asia!!!

32. You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation however
    I to find this topic to be actually something that I believe I’d by no means understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely huge for me.
    I’m having a look ahead to your subsequent submit, I will attempt to get the cling
    of it!

33. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?
    My blog site is in the very same niche as yours
    and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Regards!