5/14/13Clothingshow–dontchya know?

clothing-show-etsy Thank you all for your thoughtful, heartwarming comments on yesterday’s post. I’ve read every single one and many of them made me well up–in a good way. Thank you so, so much.

While browsing Etsy today, I think I may have come up one a solution to my clothing conundrum so since many of you are dealing with similar issues–I thought I’d share. I think Fantasy Linen could be the solution to all of my clothing problems? How PERFECT are these clothes?? Comfy, loose, prettiest palette and surprisingly affordable. Just deciding on which pieces to order first. Swoon. Big time. So me. So, so good.

in

18 responses to “Clothingshow–dontchya know?”

1. Sarah says:

I love those clothes! Thankyou!!!!

2. catie says:

really cute and fun and COMFY.
    looks like they will mix with all the fun things already in your closet.
    i love this look: https://www.etsy.com/listing/150081680/summer-white-loose-cotton-leisure-women

3. annamoy says:

Very sweet clothes! Kind of remind me of Gudrun Sjödén which I also adore.

I’ve struggled with dressing my post-partum body too. The weight is one thing, the shape is another. My former bubble butt is now flat! And my cute little stomach is, well, neither. The process is sometimes freeing, though — I have to dress differently to flatter this body, so I might as well take the opportunity to reinvent myself, if I’m brave enough. Before, I wore tight tshirts and beat up jeans. Now I’m wearing dresses, skirts, blouses. Prints! Colors I considered off-limits! (Somehow I don’t see you having quite the same problems, haha.)

4. Tonia says:

The ensemble pictured at the top is my favorite. I love clothes that I can layer, pack easily and not a lot of fuss but still look pulled together.

5. cathy says:

6. cathy says:

Oh. My. God. I LOVE these clothes and this style. Despite the fact that the model is rail thin and looks fairly tall (I am short and zaftig), my favorite outfit in my closet has a similar shape–a full skirt and a sort of retro-short collar 3/4 sleeve sweater/jacket. I might just have to break down and order one of the skirts or sweet blouses. Thanks for the tip!

7. Jessie says:

I think you are fabulous!! If you like these clothes you may also like this etsy store

I haven’t actually bought something from her yet, but I think I may soon!

8. FABIOLA says:

a mi también me sienta perfecto esta ropa!

9. Anonymous says:

You know,one look at these pics took me back to a very happy time of my life, and I realised that I was wearing ensembles very much like these (late eighties/early nineties) I had forgotten them; now I can recreate them – THANK YOU!

10. Mabel says:

What’s up to every single one, it’s genuinely a fastidious for me to
    visit this site, it contains valuable Information.

Here is my homepage :: uk mobile app development (Mabel)

11. Daryl says:

I drop a comment each time I especially enjoy a article
    on a site or I have something to contribute
    to the discussion. Usually it’s triggered by the fire
    displayed in the post I read. And after this
    post Clothingshow-dontchya know? | Justina Blakeney Est.

1979. I was actually moved enough to post a comment :-) I actually do have some questions for you if you usually do not
    mind. Could it be just me or do a few of the comments come across
    like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at other sites, I would
    like to follow everything fresh you have to post. Could you list the complete urls of all your
    community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

website (Daryl)

12. Lesley says:

Love this look..colours and fabics 😊

13. ann says:

For some reason, my etsy is closed.this is my new shop. http://www.fantasylinen.com

14. eno says:

Omg.. It’s so lovely. I’m so like it. Where can i get it?