11/26/1310 Ideas for your Thanksgiving Tabletop
1. You don’t have you use traditional tablecloths. Here, three scarves are doing the trick!
2.Your table-runner doesn’t have to be traditional either. I’ve used leftover wallpaper from my AirBnB project for the table runner.
3. Matching napkins are a bore. Instead, use mismatching napkins that are in the same color family to keep things looking fun and still cohesive.
4. Use wine-colored florals and the richness of the colors of the flowers will be enhanced by the colors of the wine in the glasses.
5. Use metallics (brass, silver etc.) to make your table look festive–like these gold-leaf tumbler glasses from Zinc Door *BLING*
6. Mix in foliage from your back yard including leaves that are changing color and eucalyptus. Helps fill out the centerpiece and smells great, too!
7. Contrast and big blooms with small berries for a lush, autumn-inspired centerpiece.
9. Use little brass animals to decorate the plates. I got these on eBay for a song. You can give them to your guests as take-aways after the feast!
10. After you set your table, photograph it. Sometimes it’s easier to see what’s missing in photos. Review your photos and add, move and edit!
For dozens of more ideas, take my table-top styling class on Skillshare! Use the code GIVETHNX for $5 off this week! Have fun styling-up-a-storm!