3/7/17Ikea’s jassa Collection

ikea-1
ikea-5
ikea-7
ikea-8
ikea06
ikea-4

In the past, I’ve blogged about secret boho finds at Ikea, but Ikea has just gone full-on boho with their new Jassa collection. It’s rattan on pattern on pattern on pattern and there are some very very fun pieces–at almost infuriatingly low prices. Mixing in those splatter-paint plates with all these Moroccan-inspired patterns? Kind of genius, right? I’m loving the juxtaposition. Check out some of my favorite pieces below and check out the full collection at Ikea.

ikea-jassa

14 responses to “Ikea’s jassa Collection”

1. Katy DeBardelaben says:

Shut the front door with those hanging lights. Are you kidding me?! Great as is but could easily be hacked to a Pop & Scott dupe which is what I think I’ll probably do. And those rattan loungers better be available too because they kill me dead.

2. Kristina Bing says:

I am so SHOCKED and excited that IKEA has opened their Bohemian EYES. HOW EXCITING!!

3. Joyce says:

The new collection is very limited! You cant order a lot of it online and the stores in my tri state area are not carrying it either. :(

4. Mel says:

Go Ikea! Sweet little chair

5. Love these pieces, especially the black and natural wood accent chair. With so many patterns this chair makes a huge impact. I love bohemian home decor, especially when it is mixed with either very dark colors or very light colors as accents.

6. Leslie says:

Gahhh!! Love everything!

7. Alexa says:

ermahgawd it’s all so good 🙌🏽🙌🏿🙌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏾

8. Sophie Inez says:

Loving those floor cushions!

9. Jade says:

When did Ikea get a collection like this?

It reminds me of all my travels around the middle east. Love the designs.

Jade | https://www.jadesouk.com/

10. Julie says:

Too bad the collection isn’t carried at any of our SoCal locations. :(

11. Rusty says:

Ya know? I’d be more than peeved if I lived in a place like SoCal and my local Ikea didn’t have the Jassa range!! I live in THE most ISOLATED capital city in the world, Perth, Western Australia and we have the full range in our store for our only 2 million and something population! Wot the?!?
    I say embarrass them into getting it in your stores quick smart.

12. Anonymous says:

Limited indeed. This collection doesn’t seem to be available anywhere lol. i’m so jealous of the lucky few who get to own these!!
    The love seat, room divider and plates are EVERYTHING!