3/20/17The Jungalow Shop is here!

Justina-Blakeney-Jungalow-Shop

I don’t always do things in the conventional order: I was six months pregnant when Jason and I got hitched. I did my whole ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ thing and lived in Italy for seven years about a decade or two before I was due for a mid-life crisis. I started a design blog before I started actually practicing interior design. You get the picture. Sometimes I’m a little slow, and sometimes I’m fast — but in the end, my crazy way of doing things somehow ends up working out for me.

My unorthodox ways have brought me to this announcement today — after spending nearly a decade blogging, and the last several years designing home decor and furnishings, my team and I have finally opened up an online shop! It took me so long to do it for many reasons. The biggest reason was fear. I had a shop in my 20’s and it was a whole lotta work and no money. I wasn’t ready then. But I’m ready now and scrolling through the pages of the site I get pretty emotional because almost everything in the shop was imagined and designed and by my team and I. It’s almost like looking through a portfolio of our work for the past five years. It feels pretty amazing.

One of the most exciting parts of the shop for me is the print shop. I can’t tell you how many times people have asked me to sell prints of both my illustrations and photography and I always felt bad that I couldn’t get it togather to sell prints (and let’s face it, it’s not rocket science). Plus it brings me SO MUCH JOY to think that people around the world would want to hang my art on their walls. Seriously, I think this is such an incredible honor I feel almost queazy just typing it out. I am incredibly excited to finally be able to offer such high-quality prints, framed and unframed for your homes. Every month the offerings of the prints will change–almost like a rotating art exhibit. So the prints will be limited edition runs.

We are also carrying our wallpapers that we designed for Hygge and West, our rugs and pillows designed for Loloi, our furniture line with Selamat, and our hot-of-the-press bedding line as well.

So without further ado, please take a minute to peruse through our new shop! We will be adding more products and growing the site little by little and we can’t wait to hear your feedback and see how you incorporate our designs in your homes. Also, with the new shop comes a new hashtag! Use the tag #ThatJungalowLife on social to show us how you incorporate our designs in your home, and as usual, we will share our favorites with the community. For this week only, everyone who purchases something from our shop will be automatically entered to win one of two $250 Jungalow Shop Gift card. Winners will be randomly selected and announced here next Tuesday 3/27. (International entries welcome, but international shipping limited on certain items).

jungalow-shop

Now, at the risk of me sounding like I’m accepting an Emmy or something, I gotta thank my team for helping me to bring this shop to life with special thanks to Danae, Kristina, Caitlin and Elizabeth — You all worked SO HARD to make this happen. I am grateful for your positivity, your perseverance and your talents! Thank you! And to you all, my dear friends, thank you for your continued enthusiasm and encouragement of my creative endeavors. It means the world to me! Happy Springtime and happy jungalicious shopping! :D

22 responses to “The Jungalow Shop is here!”

1. Caitlin Watson says:

This shop is a great example of everything that you’ve been working towards! Congratulations! So excited to see this go crazy huge!!

2. Kristina Bing says:

Congrats on such a huge achievement! Looking forward to buying EVERY print on the shop :)

3. Joyce says:

Big up Justina. I’ll be checking your shop for the large muslin woven floor pillows recently photographed at one of your jungalow shoots. I am looking forward to seeing what great finds you’ll have in store for us!

Joyce

4. Mel says:

Wahoo! Glad to see the final product. Good Job guys.

5. Blythe hill says:

So excited about this!I have an 11×14 of In Chorus above my desk and it is a beautiful reminder to keep doing what I love doing (advocate for womens dignity). Thanks for all YOU do!

6. Natalie says:

This is so exciting! Congratulations, the shop looks incredible!!!

– Natalie

7. Oh Justina!! I am SO happy for you! This is the culmination of years of hard work for you and I feel so happy to have followed you this far. I LOVE your designs and dream of installing some of that Nana wallpaper in my own home. Keep up the AMAZING work!

8. Sophie Inez says:

Perfect timing – just finished my spring cleaning and am ready to freshen the apt with some new pieces!!!!

9. Danae Horst says:

Woot! So awesome to see it live and see all of that Justina product out on your very own shop!!

10. Eleanor says:

Congratulations on all of your success! I first saw your talents in a 2016 Sunset Magazine cover article, and was inspired by your outdoor patio living area (loved the canopy and wanted to know where one can be bought!) — love everything about what you have in your space there, from the pendant lamp to the isle collection rug!

11. Melody says:

Eeeeeee! Your shop is a place of beauty, Justina and team! I LOVE it and immediately bookmarked it and look forward to shopping from it. Very well done!

12. Blythe hill says:

Also, I hope we get to see your illustrations in the cover liner of your new book? :)

13. Beth Heim says:

congrats! sorry if I missed it, but that cobalt duvet cover on your bed, is that from your line? Or where did you find it? love the color and print.

• Beth Heim says:

never mind! just found it in your shop. I”m ordering!

BTW,,,stay tuned for my plant wall in my shower. I contacted you awhile back about your fireclay tiles. just now finishing the bath reno w/encaustic tiles and teak shelving in the shower for all my plants. I’ll send you the link when I have it photographed. I think you’ll like it!

14. Carmi Louise says:

Wow!!!

15. Siew Moon says:

Your story is a true inspiration. Sometimes life doesnt just work in a ‘normal’ order. And, Congrats for your achievement!

16. Shavonda says:

Justina! I’m so so excited for you! Congratulations sweet lady!!!! You’re such an inspiration to me. I don’t necessarily go about things in a traditional manner either, but that’s the beauty of life, right!

17. Ella says:

Wow! I am really impressed with this article, thank you for sharing!

18. George says:

Huge NEWS!! Stella Excitement on this side of the ether. Absolutely over the moon to read your creations are now available on line! Whoop Whoop!
    Congratulations!

19. Lake says:

Everything is so beautiful! I love it all!

20. AHHHMAAAAAAZINGGGG! Huge congrats to everyone involved! I feel like I have watched so much of this journey unfold before my very eyes – I’m in awe. I aim to be both slow and fast like you and am inspired by your unorthodox ways alllllwayyyys. Thank you for making *hiz happen.

P.S. Totally didn’t think that ‘fear’ was on your radar, but I love knowing this now and that you do it all anyway.